Due to the overlap of dates this year for the Ride to End Polio in Tucson and the Institute, we have arranged an opportunity for those attending the Institute to participate in the fun and fundraising! We will have a special session on Saturday afternoon to share in real time with our Rotarians of District 5500 in Tucson and recognize their efforts and yours! See details below and contact Chair Kevin Eisenberg with any questions.
Ride Challenge Participation Dates: From: September 15th To: November 8th! You choose: Stationary bike at home or in the gym, ride your road bike, mountain bike, or even a tricycle, accumulating your miles and pledges!
Riders with most miles logged and most funds raised will be honored at the Institute!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Registration will close when Tees are ordered. Your $20 fee includes a special T-shirt of honor to wear at the Institute! Select your size when you register!
- Get your friends, neighbors, and fellow Rotarians to pledge for your ride! (A sample letter will be emailed to you once you register.)
- Complete a pledge form (emailed once you register) or set up your personal fundraising page. Directions are available at the D5500 Ride to End Polio page, http://ridetoendpolio.org/fundraising. Remember “Partnerships Work.”
- Start Riding and log your miles on the calendar. (one will be emailed once you register)
- Send in your total miles and pledges collected and donated by November 8th to Kevin Eisenberg: email@example.com. Please contact Kevin with any questions.
- Come to the institute, pick up your t-shirt, and proudly wear it at lunch on Saturday, November 17th. Stand up and be honored with the top three riders and fundraisers!
We are so close; please join the ride challenge and help eliminate the last cases of polio from the earth and enjoy some friendly competition and a cool T-shirt!